From:
"Renee' C." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Renee' C.
Date:
Sun, 6 Sep 2009 06:55:15 -0400

Hi! My son who is gf/cf has a photo entry on a Rachel Ray contest. Currently he is fifth out of the ten finalists and only the top five will get to be considered by the Rachel Ray judges. It is a photo contest related to Rachel Ray's new pet food, Nutrish. Our dog also has an autoimmune disease and so the two of them have a lot in common. Anyway, our son entered the contest and a few more in order to raise money for college and since the winner gets to go to the show with their dog, he thought this would serve two purposes by getting Celiac Disease much needed publicity, too.

If you are interested in helping him stay in the top five (the top four are like way up there in numbers -- don't know how they got so many votes! (Something about going "viral"), but the sixth place is not far behind. We can vote once each day per computer we have access to through September 22nd or 23rd. The link address he has is: www.brickfish.com/bcconcepts. Any help you can give would be great! I think it would be super to get gluten-free issues publicized on Rachel Ray -- I think she has a large viewership, don't you?

If he gets chosen, I will write back and ask you for short "bites" of info that he could practice on in order to get correct info out on the show so he will be prepared.

Thanks so much for your help,
Renee' in Michigan