From:
hugelwilhelm <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
hugelwilhelm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 09:32:02 -0700

Please note, I have no financial or otherwise interest in any of the
following.

A wonderful response, a thank you to all of you! Jan
Ways to heat buns:
Have you tried microwaving them.....I use Kinni  yeast free multi grain
rice bread
and I either butter one side and grill in frying pan or if I need soft
bread
for a bun use I micro on a lower power like 7 or 8 for 15- 20 seconds
and it is just like a soft warm bun.

I have had better luck with baking them at 300 until lightly brown.

http://www.glutino.com/english/index.cfm
6 Glutino Corn Hamburger & Sandwich Buns
Glutino`s Corn Hamburger & Sandwich Buns are made using Glutino`s unique
corn mix.
Each package contains 6 multi-purpose buns that are excellent on the
B.B.Q. with a
burger or for a sandwich !Each package contains 6 multi-purpose buns.
Ingredients: WATER, CORN STARCH, TAPIOCA STARCH, SAFFLOWER OIL,
 EVAPORATED CANE JUICE, WHITE EGG POWDER, SALT, GUAR GUM, YEAST,
GLUCONO-DELTA LACTONE, PICTINE, SODIUM BICARBANATE,
SODIUM ALGINATE, VEGETABLE GUM (CELLULOSE), THIAMINE,
NIACINE, VITAMIN B6, RIBOFLAVIN, IRON, CALCIUM. MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF SOY.

ADD-ON.  Glutino is a Canadian company and the
2-3 day shipping is pricey.  The ground shipping
is much less.  The items are packaged in such a
way that they won't mold for a long time (weeks).
---------------------------------
http://www.ener-g.com
Tapioca Hamburger Buns - kosher-parve
Our hamburger buns will certainly make your next cookout more special!
These gluten free buns are an essential to the gluten free diet. All of
our buns make wonderful bread basics and can be used as Baquettes or
add garlic for a wonderful garlic bread. Versatile and full of flavor
with an excellent light and soft texture both toasted, grilled or as is.

Ingredients: Filtered
Water, Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Cold Pressed High Oleic Safflower
Oil, Pear Juice Concentrate, Bamboo Fiber, Yeast, Methylcellulose,
Tapioca Syrup, Guar Gum, Salt, Palm Oil, Calcium Phosphate, Glucono
Delta Lactone. Enriched with Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin
B2), Niacin, Iron and Folic Acid.
Seattle Brown Hamburger Buns - kosher-parve
Our hamburger buns will certainly make your next
cookout more special! These gluten free buns are an essential to the
gluten free diet. All of our buns make wonderful bread basics and can
be used as Baquettes or add garlic for a wonderful garlic bread.
Versatile and full of flavor with an excellent texture both toasted,
grilled or as is. The Seattle Brown have a richer taste then our
standard rice buns.

Ingredients: Filtered water,
hi-maize cornstarch, yellow corn flour, cold pressed high oleic
safflower oil, yeast, pear juice concentrate, white rice flour, Montina
flour (perennial bunch grass [achnatherum hymenoides]), sweet potato
flour, methylcellulose, xanthan gum, fine potato flour, Ener-G baking
powder (sodium pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, potato starch,
monocalcium phosphate), calcium phosphate, salt. Enriched with
thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, iron and folic acid.
Free of:gluten, wheat, casein, dairy, egg, soy, nut
 www.grandmaferdons.com
hamburger buns
Hamburger Buns Qty 6ea. Ingredients: Cornstarch, Milk, Potato Starch,
Sugar, Canola Oil, Cream, Yeast, Baking Powder, Guar Gum,
Sea Salt, Baking Soda
----------------

http://www.wildwoodartcafe.com/

The products look good on this site, but  the site is not user friendly.
http://www.madebymona.com
This site has a multitude of mixes. If you like to bake, this one is for
you.
http://www.chebe.com
The original and delicious cheese-flavored gourmet bread alternative.
Chebe® Bread mix (pronounced chee-bee) is a unique bread product that
comes from the Brazilian "pćo de queijo", (cheese bread) and it is now
available in the USA!.
 It is delicious, quick and  easy to prepare; and it is gluten free,
wheat free, and yeast free!
Chebe is a cheese lover's gourmet bread mix. All seasoned (non-original)
Chebe mixes are kosher certified
<http://www.chebe.com/chebekosher.htm>.    <>
OVEN-READY FROZEN DOUGH
Chebe sandwich buns
These are the ultimate sandwich buns... so delicious you may want to eat
them plain!
Once you have tried one, sandwiches will never be the same,
and they can be baked in a toaster oven!  Four buns per package.
<>Ingredients: manioc flour, milk, sharp cheddar and parmesan cheeses
(milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes),
egg (with citric acid), modified manioc starch, sunflower oil, extra
virgin olive oil, sea salt.   Contains no wheat, no gluten, no yeast.
Our frozen, oven-ready dough is now available for delivery to your door
(within the 48 US States).
To order, please go to http://www.glutenfreemall.com/st_main.html?catid=138