From:
michele wind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 14:39:30 -0600

hello everyone. i have been having a terrible time with my acne since i
had my first baby 3 years ago. mind you, i have had bad skin since i was
8 but this is a very bad case of acne. i recently bought the proactiv
acne meds that you see on informercials and it really has helped me so
much in just a week! at a website one of the most frequent questions is
"is this product gluten free?" so i guess many DH patients must be using
this? anyway, the answer is yes.
there is one thing they never mention and that is not to use this when
pregnant since it has prescription level drugs in it and it has not been
tested on pregnant women.  this stuff smells so light and nice, i still
can not believe it! anyway!!

Just thought i would pass this info along in case someone was getting
tired of any skin problems. You just do not know how great it feels to
be getting clear skin again. feel free to email me if you need any info
i could answer. I did not order mine through the television ads, but
another source which is much  cheaper. i will not advertise that here,
but email me if you want to know. thanks again!  (in case your are
wondering it runs about 40$ every 2 months)
michele in colorado