Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 19:56:26 -0700

Because so many of us struggle with food problems other than gluten and
we would all like to not have the extra baggage, I can't help but comment
on NAET.  My friend in Longmont, Colorado, has been through this process
(and it did take a while at once a week).  It has totally turned her life
around.  She was so sick before and the Dr. has worked on each food
allergy until she feels absolutely great.  Knowing her so well makes it
difficult not to believe in it.  I am trying it now myself.  It is done
with acupuncture (no pain) and adjust the meridians in the body to
elminate the allergy.  My biggest difficulty is these doctors tend to
believe they can correct the Celiac and with what we know, that shouldn't
be possible.  By the way, NAET is on the internet.  I don't remember the
address.  The doctor who discovered this is from California.  I have no
connection with this--just evidence from my friend who can now eat
anything, no longer has diarrhea, headaches, etc.  She is not a Celiac.

Sharon in Kansas