Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:21:01 EDT

I would like to second what Juanita Ohanian from the Washington Area Celiac
Sprue Support Group wrote recently.

Just think of the money we could raise if each of us across the nation gave
at least $15.00.  It goes to such a great cause for each of us - the wonderful
research being done right now on Celiac Disease.  And it's not just for our
own sakes, but also for our kids and grandkids sakes. Now is the time - it's so
easy to fill out the form on www.celiacwalk.org.  Join the fun and check in
daily to see how the donation level is raising. And keep in mind that you do not
need to join the actual walk to become an important participant in this
event.

Please also think about the "tell a friend" opportunity - it's such an easy
way to increase awareness about Celiac Disease, and raise even more money. The
ww.celiacwalk.org site provides you a simple and quick way to email your
friends.  Let's use the power of this website to get the word out!

Thanks
Roxie Johnson
San Diego
www.glutenfreeinsd.com