From:
Todd Sorensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 17:48:27 EDT

Thank you!  Here's a brief summary of the replies I have received
regarding the MODIFIED FOOD STARCH in Baskin Robbins ice cream:

Modified food starch doesn't necessarily mean GLUTEN.

That was all, and yes, it was pretty obvious.  Thank you to those who
sent info on how to contact the company and my apologies for such a slow
response on this matter--we have been without power for 66
hours--remember hearing about that wild October snowstorm in Kansas City
on Tuesday?  I'm not sure what I missed most, the computer or fresh baked
GF bread!

Danelle Sorensen
Kansas City, KS, USA