From:
Barb Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 20:03:50 -0700

Thanks to all who offered their knowledge and experiences.  My friend has
already been happy with the results of this query.

My original question  was: "Does anyone know of a baked graham-like cracker
and saltine-like cracker (not mixes) for gf, oat-free, legume-free, dairy
and egg-free baked products and where to buy them?"

...Wegman's has GF graham crackers and the arrowroot cookies from MI Dell
are good too.

... Glutino has a circle saltine like cracker.

... Health Valley rice bran crackers - resemble a graham. ... schar crackers
are most like a saltine. I buy on  <http://www.glutensolutions.com>
www.glutensolutions.com, or glutenfreemall. Glutafin used to have the best
graham but I believe it fell under the overseas "containing 20ppm" of
gluten. Not sure, but I know they are hard to get now. Were called a bisqiut
on gluten sol.   I believe at least the health valley ones are at amazon.com

....Try www.kinnikinnick.com

 <http://www.ener-g.com> www.ener-g.com   4721-Gourmet Crackers
4082-Cinnamon Crackers ( very close to graham crackers)

Thanks,

Barb Gardner

*******
*******