From:
Caroline Van Heyst <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Caroline Van Heyst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 15:56:08 -0500

I was wondering if anyone has easy recipes for my son to use. He is living
with a bunch of guys and they do their own cooking.  He will cook on his
own and he just called that the whole first week all he ate was taco salad
and is getting sick of it.  He is studying and working so needs quick meal
ideas for one.  Also, I was wondering if there is any need out there for a
pizza crust press.  This press will flatten out your dough into a small
personal pan pizza tin.  Caroline