From:
Melanie Pudsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 11:06:35 -0600

Hi,

I have been seen alot of emails about the blood test.  My blood test was
negative for what ever it is that they are looking for to see if you are
Celiac but my GI doctor said that it doesn't matter what the blood test
says, the biopsy gives the true answer and then hung up on me because I
was apparently wasting his time with silly questions.

Is this true?

Melanie
Calgary, AB
Canada