Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2006 13:23:24 EST

Hello all,
We will be visiting in Westwood (near Santa Monica) in the Los Angeles area
during Thanksgiving.  I'm very interested in hearing from people in LA who
will be going out for Thanksgiving dinner.  (I'm sure some restaurants are
closed for the holiday.)  If you have found a restaurant, please let me  know
where you are going and whether you have had good experiences  there before.
Thank you!
Rose