From:
Deborah Ceizler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Ceizler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:16:19 -0800

CDF San Gabriel Valley Celiac Support group meeting

September 15, 2007

All Saints Church, in the Seminar Room

132 N. Euclid Ave.

Pasadena, CA  91101

10:00 AM to 12:00 NOON

We will be meeting in the Seminar Room.  This room is behind our regular
meeting room.  Enter the church through the main door and continue about 20
feet.  The room will be on your left.  We will be sampling Glutenfreeda's
Real Cookies and product from Edward & Sons.  Remember, we always like
tasting everyone's GF food at the end of the meeting. Please bring 25 copies
of your recipe.  Contact Tenny for more information [log in to unmask]