From:
Cindy Gawel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Gawel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 18:46:37 -0700

Easter is early this year! Looking for Easter bunnies  and chocolates
without gluten, dairy, or soy? Fair trade and organic, too. And,
don't forget, dairy- and egg-free macaroons for Passover. Check out
the selection at:

www.betenoirechocolates.com

All of our chocolates, confections and baked goods are handmade to
order, so we can accommodate your needs and preferences. Please feel
free to contact us with any questions or special requests.

Happy spring!

Cindy Gawel
Bete Noire Chocolates
303-399-4876