From:
Sandy Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2008 22:01:35 EDT

Listmates,
Here in Richmond, VA, the Westbury Grocery sells a good selection of
Oberlander's of New Jersey.  While the Oberlander's baked foods I've  purchased in
previous years have always been gluten free because of their  ingredients, I was
really pleased to see that this year all the boxes are  labeled wheat free &
gluten free right on the front.  Clearly the  message is getting out that you
don't have to be Jewish to buy and enjoy  Passover foods!  They have a wide
range of cookies and cakes that are  reasonably priced and, in my opinion, very
good & definately better than  Passover treats made with matzo meal.  Also at
Westbury Grocery, I was able  to buy Benz's frozen gefilte fish, one of the
few brands made without matzo  meal.

I have no financial interest in Westbury Grocery, but have to commend  them
not only for carrying a great selection of kosher food year  round, but now the
bonus of these wonderful treats for the gluten  intolerant.

To all who are celebrating Passover, I wish you a happy holiday.
Sandy/Richmond, VA

listings at AOL Autos.