From:
Roberta Zaharkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roberta Zaharkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:36:06 -0800

With spring approaching it's time to make sure we look our best with
confidence.  BeautiControl has a customized solution to solving your
particular concern whether its dry, itchy, irritated skin or skin
discolorations.  One of the following gluten-free products is sure to
address your concern.

- Skin Lightening Complex: to lighten age spots and reduce the
appearance of sun damage
- Skin Hydrator Anti-Ash Crème: enriched with vitamin E to eliminate
the flaking and itching of dry, ashy skin
- Corticure Comfort Lotion: soothe and relieve temporary skin
irritation with chamomile
- Oil Control Serum: eliminates shine during the day to provide a fresh
matte finish
- Herbal Hydrating Mist: to refresh tired skin

GLUTEN-FREE COSMETICS
Also available are gluten-free foundations, blush, lipsticks, mascaras,
eye shadows, etc.

JOIN BEAUTICONTROL
Looking to earn extra money or to buy products for you and your close
friends at wholesale prices, then share in the BeautiControl experience
with me.  From March 1 until April 30, 2005 you can join my team for
only $99.  Included with the joining price is training and $500 worth
of full size products.  For details, please call me.

Contact me for product information and more gluten-free
recommendations.  Please note that my website does not indicate which
products are gluten-free so you must contact me directly for that
information via phone or email.

Roberta Zaharkin
Beauty and Image Consultant
(585)352-1373