From:
Troy and Amy Budreau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 08:27:05 -0600

After my post regarding One-A-Day vitamins I received a few messages
back.  One person said that Theragran and Theragran M were both GF.

Another said that they talked to One-A-Day and that person said they
couldn't guarantee if they were GF or not.  Another person said she
reacted to them.  And yet another just stated that she doesn't trust
anything because no one can say yes or no for a fact that they are GF.

I guess after a while you just have to trust the person on the phone
that you talk to.  Luckily I am not extremely sensitive and the
One-A-Day vitamins are doing fine.