From:
halladey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 16:54:25 +0200

I am suffering badly with DH which is caused by gluten intolerance, as
for CD.

I have been suffering for a number of years but these past fews months
have reached a point that has made me severley depressed.  Is there
anyone else out there who could write to me so I know I'm not alone.

I have a great many ugly "sores" all over my legs and on the backs of my
arms - several others scattered over my body here and there.  The
irritation from them is immense and at night I wake to find myself
scratching myself raw.  I have only discovered that it is DH recently so
haven't been eating gluten-free for long, and I have been taken the drug
Daptose for only one week now.

Does this drug work?  How long before there any improvement from being
GF?  I am quite desparate for support and help - I need some light at
the end of my tunnel.

Thank you.