From:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2005 18:11:31 -0700

Thanks to Mary for supplying this reference.  It gives more details than I
was able in my original post about the potential side effects of
bisphosphate drugs (Fosomax, Actonel, etc.).   I'll warn you, it has a
pretty disturbing photo, so if you have a weak stomach, you may not want to
see it.

http://www.mja.com.au/public/issues/182_08_180405/car10429_fm.html

Mary mentioned that she's heard of an excellent supplement for bone building
called Pro Bono made by Ortho Molecular.

As for me personally, I've decided to follow Ann's example & try TwinLab
TriBoron Plus, which is reasonably priced and available everywhere in health
food stores.  That fact that Ann was able to slightly increase her bone
density with this product even while being off her feet for nearly a year
following foot surgery speaks highly of it's value.  If I can tolerate it,
I'll use it for the next year to see if there's any change my bone density.
For now, my plan is to avoid bisphosphates until I'm at least 98 years old.

Valerie in Tacoma