From:
"B. McNiel" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B. McNiel
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 20:45:05 -0500

Just a reminder to celiacs in the Jacksonville, FL area -- our next
Support Group meeting is tomorrow night, Tuesday, April 9th, at 7 pm at
St. Lukes Hospital. Follow the signs to the physicians' office building
known as the Roger Main Building. As you enter the lobby, turn left and
look for the signs. We are meeting in Modulars A and B.

Eat a light dinner, because it's dessert night! Bring a treat -- store
bought or homemade, with a recipe -- to share with everyone. Children and
family members are welcome, as always. If you have any questions, call
Betsy at 565-1617. Hope to see you there!