From:
Sally Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 21:55:56 -0600

Hi Listmates,

I just wanted to tell you about a good experience I had today. Wendy
Percival wrote earlier today about her discussion with a manager at
Wild Oats and so I thought I'd pass this one along, too.

I had ordered the Ener-G English muffins from Gluten Solutions and
liked them very much so I e-mailed the company today to see if I could
buy a case (which is not how they usually sell them). I immediately
got an e-mail back from Bryan VanNoy, the company founder, saying he
would check their inventory and get back to me.

Well, he did get back to me and not even by e-mail. He called & let me
know that they had sufficient inventory and would ship it out in the
morning. We had a long talk about the various gf foods that are out
there now and the growth of his company. Gluten Solutions (for those
of you who haven't been to their website) is like a grocery store
filled with only gf foods. They carry many different (and competing)
brands just like a grocery store does and are constantly adding new
brands.  They've just added one of my favorite brands, 'Cause You're
Special. And De-Ro-Ma (which I've seen on the web but not tried) is
going to be added soon.

Check out this company. They are at: http://www.glutensolutions.com/

I believe we need to shop these small, new businesses so that we
continue to have choices available to us. And believe me, my local
Whole Foods stores don't have choices. Like Wendy's Wild Oats, they
don't have a gluten-free food section & they look at you like you're
speaking a foreign language when you ask about gf foods.

I have no financial interest in this company but just thought you'd
want to know about the good service and the wide choice of products
available at Gluten Solutions.

Stay healthy!

Sally