From:
Betsey Carus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 21:51:13 -0400

Giant is a grocery store chain in Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland and
Pennsylvania area. I had contacted them in the past concerning several
items available under their housebrand and been very pleased with their
supportive/pleasant response to my request for the gf status of several
items.

This summer when I contacted them regarding several items I found out
that they had assigned an intern the task of checking the gf status of
ALL their housebrand items. My conversation with the intern indicated
that she did understand what gf meant and so the list should/hopefully
will be accurate.  They are currently finalizing the list and it should
be available within the next few weeks.

To obtain a copy of the list contact the Customer service/nutritionist
at the following numbers (or check the local telephone directory to
verify how to contact Giant headquarters which is here in Maryland):
410-995-4365
301-341-4365
1-800-469-4426

Betsey Carus