From:
Kit Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kit Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 08:17:49 -0700

Hi listers,

My son Stevie, who will be sixteen, is going to Paris for four weeks on a student exchange program. He is gluten intolerant and I am worried about how to get him safe foods. Can anyone recommend local resources?

I'll much appreciate any help you can give us.

Kit Kellison

Kit Kellison

Word of the Day for Thursday February 12, 2004

latitudinarian \lat-uh-too-din-AIR-ee-un; -tyoo-\, adjective:
Having  or  expressing broad and tolerant views, especially in religious matters.
noun:
1. A person who is broad-minded and tolerant; one who displays freedom in thinking, especially in religious matters.
2.  (Often  capitalized) A member of the Church of England, in the  time  of  Charles II, who adopted more liberal notions in respect  to  the  authority,  government, and doctrines of the church than generally prevailed.