Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 1998 22:05:22 +1200

Hello there

Well it seems like I was in the minority not knowing about the gluten
content of glutinous rice.

The overwhelming response to my request is that glutinous rice does NOT
contain any gluten and is therefore suitable for a celiac diet.

Glutinous just means sticky, resembling glue.

Thank you to all of you who responded to my post!!

:-)

Sarah