From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 12:09:08 -0800

I asked the list if anyone knew where I could get Bette Hagman's Featherlight flour mixture, pre-mixed. I goofed....Evidently, when I started using it, I substituted arrowroot flour for the cornstarch. So....thanks to everyone who has replied thus far, but I guess I'm going to have to mix it myself since I'm sensitive to corn.

  Ayn in Alabama

    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.