From:
Enid Headley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 13:26:21 -0400

Thanks so much to all who responded!!!  The general consensus is that both
millet and buckwheat are technically gf; however, there is definately the
concern of cross-contamination and many people simply agreed that they just
felt better avoiding all or most grains all together.  I suppose as with
most things...it turns out to be an individual tolerance factor and most
have made their own choice regarding whether they will eat other grains and
how much they will eat.  Here are a few of the responses I thought that
others might find useful.  I think the most important message I got was that
I am not alone -- thanks everyone!

Enid

Check out www.betterhealthusa.com. they do food allergy testing by mail.