From:
Lisa McKinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 15:27:55 -0600

Hi all!

After numerous phone calls, I was able to track down the manufacturer of
Flavorite's "Candy Coating Artificial Vanilla Flavored" product and have
been assured that it is gf.  (On the side of the package it says almond
bark).  I used Plymouth Pantry almond bark last year after checking with
the company on it, but haven't gotten around to checking again this
year.

Lisa (Iowa)