From:
Kelly LeMonds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly LeMonds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:44:57 -0500

***I have no financial interest in Laura Strain or
Delicious-n-Fit.****

Way to go Laura!  For anyone who may not have yet tried
any of her fresh baked goods; you don't know what you are
missing.

It was Laura's graham crackers that provided the Great
Gluten Escape Camp with a delicious S'More for the
campers!  Along with her Oreo Creme Sandwich Cookie (in
the form of the Little Debbie Fudge Rounds).  They were
wonderful!

Now she has done it again!  Visit her website at
www.delicious-n-fit.com.   Please read her message below:

Delicious-N-Fit has successfully launched our own line of
cookies.  The cookies are packaged under the brand name
"Laura Girl's".  These are all natural, no trans fats and
of course no gluten, dairy, casein, soy or corn.  One
flavor, the Maple Sugar Cookie, is also egg free.

We have shipped samples of these cookies to health food
stores around the country and orders are starting to come
in.  The response is really great.  In Texas you can find
the cookies now at FM Specialties, Healthy Approach and
Roy's Natural Market.

As we grow we will continue to innovate and create
delicious gluten free/dairy free foods for you.

Thank you so much for your support.

Laura Strain
www.Delicious-n-Fit.com
(972) 599-1018