From:
Kristina Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 13:31:39 -0600

Folks,

Sorry for the garbled first post.  I guess "plain text" format doesn't
do too well.

My husband and I started the "Body for Life" program in the New Year.
They market a number of supplements under their program, including the
Myoplex products.  I have been drinking the Myoplex Lite shakes without
adverse reactions, but decided to go ahead and email the company (EAS)
to check on GF status.  The bottom line - all EAS products are GF.  Text
of my correspondence with them follows.

More info can be found on the program at www.bodyforlife.com, and
www.eas.com.  No affiliation, just trying out their program!

Kristina in Chicago, IL