From:
NuGo Nutrition <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
NuGo Nutrition <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2013 12:06:58 -0400

We are celebrating Celiac Awareness Month with giveaways on Facebook and Twitter every Wednesday in May. We will also be sharing facts about celiac disease on our blog and Pinterest.

NuGo Dark, NuGO Slim, and NuGO FREE protein bars are certified gluten-free and coated in luscious REAL Dark Chocolate that melts in your mouth! Other bars use fake chocolate flavored palm oil that melts above body temperature, imparting a waxy texture and too sweet taste because it doesn't melt in your mouth. Sign petition urging the FDA to stop Dark Chocolate Deception!

http://www.nugonutrition.com/petition

Use our updated store locator to find stores in the US and Canada.
http://www.nugonutrition.com/about/store-locator/

Happy Celiac Awareness Month!

Healthy Regards,

NuGo Nutrition