From:
Dan Mullings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 00:16:09 -0400

Dan & Lynda

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 1998 11:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

Dan & Lynda

We had the pleasure of attending the Canadian Celiac Conference in May in
Kitchner, Ontario.  At that conference we met many Canadian celiacs and became
acquainted with their materials.  One of the national publications is "Eat
Well Be Well", A Guide to Glutern Free Manufacturer's Products from the
Toronto Chapter, Copyright 1998.  It contains 3 pages of Canadian 800#'s as
well as foods from regular manufacturer's which are gluten free.  The Canadian
Celiac Association is located at 190 Britannia Rd. E. Unit 11, Mississsauga,
Ontario  L4Z 1W6, Telephone (905) 507-6208 or Toll Free 1-800-363-7296.

It is our recommendation that all celiac's belong to both a national
organization and a local support group if possible.  This helps to prevent
duplication of efforts and helps to give celiacs a bigger voice.

Good luck.

Tom & Carolyn Sullivan
Detroit, Michigan, USA