From:
LEWIS CARROLL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 00:51:43 GMT

Hi all,
I found out about cd about four months back. I am doing pretty good now
that I have figutred out what the problem is.  I am wondering is there
anyone that gets migrains when the eat gluten as well as the other
intestial symptoms?  My younger brother is having more and more frequent
headaches now, his latest episode he thinks was caused by eating pickles in
tuna salad.  My wife told him that I can,t eat pickles either.  I have told
him he is probably a celiac also but he insists no way.  I also have
another brother with migraines has had them for years.  This is not a
common thing on this group so I am just wondering.  I have done a indept
family history and discovered many possible indications of cd in my infancy
and some of my brothers and cousins.  It would of been nice if a doctor
would have discovered something earlier.
Lewi Carroll