From:
MARJORIE W ROGERS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 17:29:18 -0400

Hi all

I have had some replies that are asking about brands of vitamins (other
than Centrum Silver) that have "lutein" in them.  My post referred only to
the "lutein" in the Centrum Brand vitamins and not any other brand.

Please check with each individual vitamin company as to the status and
source of their "lutein."

My post referred ONLY  to the Whithall-Robbins Company and their Centrum
vitamins. I can take no responsibility for information about any other
vitamin companies.

Marge Rogers
Natick, MA