Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 20:24:11 -0400

Hello to All List Member;

I hope that you all are in good health.  This afternoon I was urgently
called to my doctor's office urgently, to be told my Parathyroid are
POSITIVE, making me hyperthyroidism.  Since I have a doctor's meeting to
attend on Friday morning, I would like to be able to do some research on the
subject before then, most importantly I'd like to have some questions ready
to ask them.

At this time I am urgently asking all of you, if you know of a web site on:
HYPERTHYROIDISM and/or PARATHYROIDISM, could you please be so kind to send
me the information.

Your help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks for all the educational/useful
information you all keep on posting to the list for all of us.

I would like to thank in advance each one of you that will respond to my
post.

Keep Healthy, Clelia