From:
"Tyson,Carol,Dick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 16:43:17 -0800

howdy folks,

just returned from a grand trip to hawaii, but while there, I came across a
little health food store selling a a few items that were new to me.  one was
from arrowhead mills, a gluten free pancake mix and the other was egg free
mayo, from a company called "follow your heart" out of canoga, ca.

I've been gf for many years, but just recently egg free, so still on the
learning curve on that one.  anyway...

if anyone has the websites on either of these companies or any experience
with these products, please let me know, thanks...

dick flaharty
fairbanks, alaska