From:
Betsy Mackin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Betsy Mackin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 09:29:34 -0500

Thank you all for the over 50 replys.
Good news and bad news.

Nathans are NOT GF, this is confirmed by a spokesperson there and via
e-mail letter from Nathan's that another member sent to me.

Sabretts ARE GF, i just personally spoke to Mark Rosen at Sabrett's,
his son is celiac. We had a terrific conversation, he assured me that
NO wheat, rye, oats or barely are in these hot dogs. They are made from
pure beef and beef casings. The flavors and spices are GF too.

Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, NJ carries Sabrett's and Nathans
hot dogs so be sure to choose the Sabrett's and remember, no roll :)

Betsy