From:
Sue Cavallaro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:11:26 EST

hi all...

The next meeting of the Central NJ ROCK (Raising our Celiac Kids) will held
on Wednesday, March 24 at the Monmouth County Public Library in Manalapan, NJ
at 7 pm.  We will be discussing new gluten free products, living the GF
lifestyle and our upcoming ROCk walk and summer activities.  Plus, as always an open
discussion among our members.

All are welcome, parents with celiac children, and adult celiacs, too!

Please contact me if you need further details.

Thanks.
sue
ROCK leader, central NJ

For ROCK members, if you do not wish to be on this support group email list,
please advise me and I will delete your name.  thanks.