From:
Kenny King <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kenny King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:41:11 +0000

Hello,
I have severe reflux, and celiac disease, and I have been taking Nexium for
Years!  My energy level has radically decreased over this time.  I recently
read that acid suppressing drugs contribute to B12 deficiency.  Last week, I
received my first injection and within days I feel an increase in energy and
elevated mood.  I would love to get off the Nexium, but each time I have
tried I paid a cost with severe heartburn and reflux pain which subsided
after going back on the drug.  It seems apparent that these drugs are not
great for our stomachs with the mulitiple long-term side effects.  Even with
this knowledge about Nexium, moving to a new place of healing without the
drug seems scarey.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Kenny