From:
TAMMY KOCHEL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TAMMY KOCHEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:49:21 -0500

I noticed a typo in my email below, the Enterolab website was missing an
"e," it is www.enterolab.com

Also, just a quick point of clarification, I recognize that celiac is
not an allergy, rather an auto-immune condition. What I was trying to
say below is that for my personal diagnosis confusion, I wanted to
determine whether I personally might be experiencing an IgE antibody
response (an allergy) to wheat, rather than an IgA/IgG response. I am
hoping that my doctor soon addresses the many helpful questions raised
by your emails. They are quite busy and I have been having major
difficulty getting an audience.

Tammy