Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 16:11:15 EST

Dear Listmates,

   Thank you so much for responding to my question on where to buy nuts in
bulk. The following is a list of names and addresses of mail-order companies
that supply nuts in bulk:

Nancy's Natural Foods (GF owned and operated)
266 NW First Ave, Ste A
Canby, OR  97013
1-502-266-3306

WEavers Nuts & Candys
1925 W. Main st.
Ephrata, Pa. 17522
phone 717-738-3337.

Hughson Nut Company in Hughson, CA is willing to ship single 25 Lb.
boxes to individuals They may be reached by phone (209) 883-0403 or by
writing to 1825 Verdugo, Hughson, CA  95326

You might want to check out Sunnyland Farms for a source of bulk nuts.
I buy 5 lb of slivered almonds from them and grind them up in my blender
for my own almond flour.  I know they also carry pecans.  Not sure about
walnuts. They must have an 800 number.  If 800-555-1212 can't get it for you,
let me know and I'll find it for you myself.

- Hania Powch