From:
"Melissa C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 19:25:57 +0000

Has anyone questioned Gerber about GF status?  If so, when?

Also, Mary Elizabeth is getting over 3 months of antibiotics for her
ears and bronchitis(almost pneumonia) and asthma med(Albuterol) for
wheezing.  She has had stomach flu for 9 days, and seems to be
finally over it.  She has had plain rice cereal today.  I figured
this is a good time to do the BRAT elimination thing.  But I only
remember Bananas, Rice, Applesauce....what's T?  Then I will add
foods back, one every 3 days.

Thanks so much, and I will summarize!
Melissa & Mary Elizabeth
NW Indiana