Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 21:48:18 -0600

We at "Gluten Free 4 Me" would like to extend our wishes for a joyous holiday
season and prosperous new year to all of our customers and contacts. We are
offering a Holiday Cookie extravaganza at www.glutenfree4me.com  so that you
may indulge in the festivities at all of your seasonal parties!!  Imagine
taking a complete cookie tray with lots of variety to your next party.  The
only problem may be that all of your gluten eating friends and family may
finish them off before you get to them...they are that good!!

We have included in our December Special

1 Holiday Cookie Sampler cosisting of 3 dozen assorted cookies
Snickerdoodles (5)
Sugar (5)
Peanut Butter (4)
Chocolate Chip (3)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip (2)
Peanut Blossoms (4)
Peanut Butter Cup (2)
Ginger Snaps (4)
Chocolate Marshmallow (2)
M$M (3)
Raisin Puff (2)

As well as 1 pack of Mega Muffins {choice of Blueberry or Apple Cranberry or
Lemon Crumb}( A great Christmas Morning quick breakfast).

This all for $19.00 + Shipping and handling

We have also included for individual purchase some of the traditional Holiday
favorites on our products page at www.glutenfree4me.com   The ginger snaps and
snickerdoodles are fantastic!! In addition, our own Flour Mix is available for
purchase so that you can enjoy baking your own Holiday favorites.

Cindy Sunderland
www.glutenfree4me.com
717-899-6482