From:
theresahuss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
theresahuss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:19:54 -0500

Thanks for the help.  I finally did receive a reply from chi-chi's so I'm just going to post that, it pretty much summarizes what others wrote to me.

Dear Theresa,
Thank you for your email to Chi-Chi's. Due to having Celiac disease, this unfortunately eliminates a lot of our menu options, but here are a few suggestions:
Fajita Steak or Shrimp without tortillas

Plain hamburger without the bun

Salads without the dressings

refried beans, shredded cheese

Steak taco salad without the flour shell or dressing.

Stay away from all sauces, fried items, black beans, both rices, and dressings.

We hope this information is helpful. Thank you again for your email, and interest in Chi-Chi's.

Patti Bray

Guest Relations

Chi-Chi's Operations