From:
Karla Ainsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karla Ainsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 19:26:44 -0500

Dear Karla,

Thank you for your interest in our products. In regards to your question, all of our products are Gluten Free except the Minestrone Soup and Risotto Style Pasta Pesto "side dish". Please visit our web site - www.tasteadventure.com for a complete list of our products. However, please bear in mind, our web site has not been updated yet to reflect our entirely new packaging. Thanks and have a Great Day!

Best regards,

Folks at Taste Adventure