From:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 22:38:07 -0600

Hi Everyone,

One of my group members was just diagnosed with casein intolerance -- she was diagnosed with celiac disease about 6 years ago and has been strictly GF since then.

In trying to help her, I went to www.gfcfdiet.com as they used to have a list of foods to get you started.  I found that they no longer have the list on line.  You have to order their booklet now, which is fine, but she needs some immediate information.

Does anyone know where you can get a list online?  Or can you please provide me with names of GFCF basic products like margarine/butter, mayonaise, milk, cheese, etc.?

Any help that you can give me will be greatly appreciated as she is quite ill and not feeling up to doing any research herself.

One more question, does anyone know if casein intolerance can produce symptoms indicating rheumatoid arthritis?   She seems to have severe inflammation in her joints, swelling in her extremities, and lots of pain.
It is possible that she also has RA.

Thank you in advance for all of your help.

Barbara in Missouri