From:
Kerwin Myler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 1996 22:25:19 -0400

Hi!

Recently diagnosed at age twenty-five and many years of chronic anaemia but
otherwise silent celiac disease I've been wondering about some minor health
problems that have plagued me for years.

Vitiligo, ie., white depigmented patches of skin on my lower right shin,
complete with pure white hairs in that area.

Black spots (not blackheads!) that appear on my facial pores when I exert
myself or am exposed to heat. That wash off as if they were dirt (Which they
are not, thank you very much!). Nobody has been able to tell me what they
are. I also sweat very little.

Severe itching and flaking of the scalp which is not psoriasis.

Impressive hair loss (certainly doesn't impress me!) which may or not be
typical male pattern baldness, ie., receding hair line.

And what about the dreaded dermatitis H.: I don't have any marks but above
both of my eyebrows I have to spots that tend to turn red and are often
quite itchy as well as slightly raised. Good this be the beginning of a bad
thing?

I'd appreciate your skinny input!

Kerwin in Montreal