From:
Joan Kay Chance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 22:06:30 -0600

I have dh and cd.  I have worn glasses since 8 years old.  I had my first
cataract surgery  when only 43 yrs old, and the other eye ten years
later... I am wondering  if cd had anything to do with my early cataract
problems... Has anyone else with cd had early eye problem?

Thank you for all the great information I am getting from the list group...
Will summerize as soon as I can... Joan in Jackson tn