From:
Lani K. Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 20:38:17 -0500

Hi,

Celiac vegetarians might like to know that we've posted a page for them
on our website that includes information about the source of different
food ingredients, an article called "No Wheat, No Meat", a pointer to
some vegetarian/celiac recipes and links to other vegetarian and
vegetarian/celiac sites. You can access it by visiting our page at
www.clanthompson.com and scrolling through the directory on the left
hand side until you come to Celiac Vegetarians. Click on it!

Best wishes,
Lani K. Thompson