From:
Marge Johannemann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:09:12 -0400

On Saturday, June 10, 2000, The Greater Louisville Celiac Sprue Support
Group sponsored Bob & Ruth's Eating Out & Traveling Workshop.

It was great and very worth while! Everyone who attended seemed to have
a good time and got a lot out of the presentation. Bob Levy does a great
job as presenter and obviously has a natural ability to entertain. I
personally enjoyed the group participation and the session on restaurant
talk. Although I am very comfortable eating out and feel qualified to
ask to right questions, I learned some things I didn't know that will
make my dining out experiences even more pleasurable.

I think it's wonderful that Glutino (DEROMA) has made the commitment to
sponsor these workshops. It is gratifying to celiacs when gluten free
suppliers take this type of interest in our lifestyle, and I hope that
we will see more of this in the future. A big think you to Glutino for
making these workshops possible, and to all the gluten free vendors who
are striving to make our lives easier. Your efforts in our regards are
appreciated.

Lastly, I would recommend the Eating Out & Traveling Workshop to every
celiac, long time or newly diagnosed.

Marge Johannemann
Louisville, KY