From:
Donna Hemingson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 08:17:47 -0400

>>Does anyone know if there is gluten in temporary dental filling (used by
>>dentists and endodontists) and/or Tempanol, the OTC version at the drug
>>store which claims to have the same ingredients as the one dentists use?

I have a crown which is still giving me inflammation problems(Almost 1 1/2
years now) and have to have more dental work but am trying to figure out
how to go about it. This crown problem was one of the "things" that lead me
to the realisation of my "flared up" celiac condition. Everytime it
inflames I have to question an unknown source of gluten in my diet. I am
also upping my dose of CoEq and take 2000 mg of vit c along with A and all
the other antioxidants. But this is a real problem and I have dental work
on hold and don't know if a partial plate is the way to go rather than
permanent bridges with crowns or what? The other clue for me are little
viral type bumps that go up and down under my nose and on the top lip. I
call them my gluten indicators, Does anybody have these?   Good Health  ..

Donna in Pa