From:
steeplechase19 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 13:45:06 -0400

Just wanted to share:

Recently while vacationing in Florida I found delicious Gluten Free Rice
Rolls in the local healthfood store.  I bought up a large supply to
share with family and drove home with the frozen rolls in a cooler.  We
have tried unsuccessfully to find them locally or get cooperation from
the healthfood stores where we shop.

I could not find a web site for the company and didn't find them listed
in anywhere for online ordering.

Today we called the company, Cybros, Inc. in Waukesha, Wisconsin
(1-800-876-2253).  The distributer on the East Coast is Garden Spot, but
orders can be placed directly through the company.

A case consists of 8 packages of rolls and after ordering 1 case you can
order any number of packages.  (They need not be ordered in multiples of

8)  The cost with shipping is approximately 2/3s
what I paid in the store in Florida.  Convenience and a saving!

Our family loved these and they were especially great for carrying into
restaurants for that difficult time when everyone else is enjoying the
breadbasket.

Ingredients are:  Rice Flour, Water, Honey, Soya Oil, Natural Gum, Salt
and Yeast.  Delicious!

We have only tasted the rolls but the company rep. said they make other
products as well.

Coralie in NY