From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 14:17:21 -0400

since school is starting, I'm sharing [again] my incredible flourless peanut butter cookie recipe...it is everyone's favorite and has been publlished

preheat oven to 350
either lightly grease 2 jelly roll pans or line with parchment paper or silpat pads

combine
1 cup non-oily peanut butter..your choice either chunkcy or creamy or any nut butter of your choice

1 cup sugar

1 egg

1 teas vanilla

Mix well.  Using a small ice cream scoop, drop onto silpat pad.  Bake 1 pan at a time.  Bake for 12 min ...DO NOT LET BROWN...remove from oven and let sit in pan for 2 min to pull together.  Remove to rack to cool...

Store in metal cannister with pieces of parchment paper or paper towels between layers to keep cookie crisp.

makes 36